View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 06:38 AM   #7
lecoeur
Connoisseur
lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
****Epic Fantasy****Venegance

I have already announced books 1&2.
Now it would be remiss of me not to announce book 3 Dragon Riders.
[Keep images on first post - MODERATOR]

synopsis:
Vengeance trilogy book 3-Dragon Riders-The conclusion. Unbeknownst to all but a very few, the future of the entire world is at risk and all that has gone before will be swept mercilessly aside in favour of an evil regime that the unsuspecting could only dream of in their worst nightmare. Some follow the prophecies, but most follow their own path to enrichment & vengeance, but never enlightenment.
Available from Smashwordshttp://www.smashwords.com/books/view/21923
Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Sony, Diesel, Apple and also Borders in Australia & Whitcoulls in NZ.
See my website for all the exact links.
Kindle users download direct from Smashwords-tks

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all those of you who have already downloaded the series and wish you all a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-15-2011 at 07:24 AM.
lecoeur is offline   Reply With Quote