View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 09:24 AM   #8
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
13. With the If books with similar titles and authors found, merge the new files automatically option checked all duplicates should be merged into one book with multiple formats.
FYI, I wrote the automerging/autosorting code that implements the functions behind If books with similar titles and authors found, merge the new files automatically . I recently completed new code that does the same thing when Copying books to another Library. It's been submitted, but not yet released. When it is, you should be able to do the same thing by copying all your books into a new library. It should be able to identify and merge duplicates as they are moved into the new library.

Edit: There are several "shoulds " in there because I haven't tested it in that way, and Kovid will be tweaking and editing my code before adding it.

Last edited by Starson17; 09-01-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote