View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:08 AM   #35144
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
I am converting my music CDs to wav and mp3 files. So constantly changing CDs and checking metadata, waiting 2 minutes, next CD... boring! When I am done with converting a batch to wav I can convert them all at once to mp3. The only chance to leave the computer without losing time! Right now reading mobileread makes it not so boring for me.
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote