View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 01:26 AM   #1601
Gurvan
Groupie
Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: En Europe, mais pas loin des Etats-Unis et d'un grand groupe de hard-rock Allemand...
Device: iPhone 6+ and iPad 1 (love them both...)
The thing is that yesterday, I had to leave while my iPad was not finish with a task sent by Calibre. Thus, it kept doing what it had to do and then stayed on. It drained the battery (Even though it was hooked to the computer, the battery went down to around 70%) and gave me the fear, when I found it again a few hours later, that the screen would be marked if I was to do that too often.

That is why I was asking the question. You are telling that what I am asking for is not possible. Ok, fine, I'll take that into account for next time...

I don't have a problem with this issue as I am now aware of it... Issue is kind of closed for me !

Thank you again to all of you for the amount of work and thought that went into that plugin and its support...

Last edited by Gurvan; 06-23-2013 at 01:32 AM.