View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 03:44 AM   #439
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
It would be nice to have a feature that other brands have, namely to have the option of selecting as boot up image the last page one was reading when powering off the device. In this way, instead of seeing the pixel face on boot-up, you would read the last page you opened. So when you are done with your reading for the day, just go one page forward and power off, and on the next power on you will be reading your book. Of course after bootup you should be directed to your book, not the welcome menu.
Very nice indeed! If this is added I might start switching my device off instead of sleeping it... I hate waiting for the startup to happen before I can start reading!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote