View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #45
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I saw your post and then went back and saw that it was one of the albums. At the time, I said none of them interested me. Evidently I neglected to look at the content of this one, otherwise I would've picked it up then. Now it's a dollar cheaper.
I got mine for free. Had some mp3 credits from buying the SGP5 on hubby's account. A great album to listen to just in time for Christmas. I thought of gifting it to a few friends but most of them are scrooges or don't know what a mp3 is.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote