View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #15
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
Tf300 - 10.1", 32GB, tegra 3, micro sdhc slot, micro hdmi port...~$349 to $379ish these days. Sure the 1.2" smaller device has a much, no vastly, improved panel on spec. But the premium is beyond reason to anyone that works for a living.

I already have a 4620l mobile broadband 4G router with a 50GB softcap for $69/mo which provides for ALL my comm needs. Meaning wifi is fine for me.

I loved my Kindle readers, my KF less so and find my tf300 acceptable, see nothing in the new KF's to make me want to write bad checks. Still waiting for tablets to graduate from the modern day equivalent of keeping the Sears catalog in the john. Perhaps the new Win8 devices will make that long ago promised device to appear.

Too small for my tablet needs and too big for the pocket device I need. Bezos seems to not even be considering productivity designs...not unlike the very Apple he seemed to hate. Now he is that Apple.

Last edited by rkw; 09-09-2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: speel chakras got me
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote