View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #86
miguel1626
Great Old One
miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro, iPhone 8 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
i used to watch a lot of tv back during the era of sitcoms now it's all this reality TV show crap.
I abhor reality TV, but reality shows are not the whole story. There's plenty of great TV shows out there: Breaking Bad, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Dexter, House (8 seasons of it)... As for sitcoms, I can still watch Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory...

There's something for every taste (e.g. police procedurals, for those so inclined). I don't think there was ever a better age of TV programming. And with the internet + TiVO, you're no longer a slave to the networks' schedule.
miguel1626 is offline   Reply With Quote