Thread: PRS-T1 Note Export Question
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 06:43 AM   #10
glukkon
glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle32 View Post
I had a quick look at the database on my PRS-T1 in the hopes that the highlights were stored in full in there (would have been very easy to write something to extract them from the DB). Unfortunately they are not, only the truncated text is stored. However the start and the end of the highlight appear to be stored. Someone that knows about the ePub format should be able to write a calibre plugin to get the full highlighted portions out. I'm not familiar with python, calibre's plugin system or ePub and unfortunately I don't have time to get into it at the moment, but it definitely looks possible so their is hope. (For non-drm'd books anyway, not sure about ones with drm)
How is it stored on the PRS-T1 exactly, i thought it is a text file rather than a DB. Could you send us an example of this file?
glukkon is offline   Reply With Quote