View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
jamesread
Banned
jamesread began at the beginning.

Device: none
WTF. Cmon mods, stop being

some damn nazis. You didn't have to merge the threads of my Review Blog plug in the Writer's category and the READER'S RECOMMENDATION category post I made plugging THE ADVENTURES OF WHATLEY TUPPER by fellow forum member Rudy Kerkhoven.

If you got a problem with me just being on this forum, say so.

All the other posters post up their recommendations as separate threads, that's how each individual TITLE gets the readers' attention when we just browse the Reader's Recommendation section.

By you just going and merging the threads, nobody's gonna know about Rudy's book being recommended unless they click the link to my thread, which defeats the purpose of this section.

Hell, WTF is my plug for my blog doing in THIS SECTION ANYWAY? You mods gone and messed it up, LOL. It was originally in the Writer's Section where it's most appropriate.

Just because I'm a book reviewer, I assume you thought I was bought off or something to plug someone's book on your forum?
Did you not see the bitchslapping I gave to Nick Spalding?
I write 100% my thoughts and I think "Whatley Tupper" deserves its major push.

I posted a recommendation for his book in this section where it belongs as its own separate thread, which is what it needs to get the eye of the casual browser. Just like every other recommendation made in this section of the forum...

If you merged the threads together because it linked back to my blog for a full in depth review, then just edit the link out but keep the thread open! Some mods need to go to "Logic 101" school or something, cmon now.

So to the mods, would you please stop messing up the flow of your own forum and just put the threads back to what they were?

Last edited by jamesread; 09-17-2010 at 11:45 AM. Reason: cmon mods, stop being illogical