View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 12:21 AM   #5
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
Glad it's working well with text, though in many cases text files work without the preprocess option, it's just dependent on the formatting. Works best with the single line paragraph option with text.

It should work pretty well for lit files too, including fixing hard line breaks, though there are some updates coming for that format. If there are lit files causing it to fail I'd like to see examples, I haven't seen that happen. You can open a bug and attach the file over on the bug tracker and I'll try to make that scenario work. The formatting for lit files is all over the place, but I've been trying to make preprocessing as format agnostic as possible.

Preprocess probably doesn't do anything for lrf files, I don't have any content using that format for testing, and not really sure of the steps calibre takes when processing it.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote