Thread: NYT Kindle obit
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 01:37 AM   #6
Marioninyc
Marion
Marioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel is

Device: KindleDX
The I-Pad may be great for showing off photos, watching movies, browsing the web and even exploring "enhanced" texts with graphics, but the kindle (and its ilk) does one thing better. It allows the reader to read books in a way that most closely resembles print with font size that can be easily adjusted and no back lighting that makes it easy on the eyes. A small device (smaller and lighter than the I-Pad) that doesn't get hot and doesn't require constant recharging and costs under $200, is a deal. I'm a happy Mac owner, but there's already a lot of Apple backlash. The Kindle is here to stay. Bezos ain't no idiot.
Marioninyc is offline   Reply With Quote