View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 03:02 AM   #2093
Elendiar
Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
[list][*]Update_jailbreak_hotfix_1.14.N_install.bin
file.
Delete all kual (was booklet installed - uninstall), reinstall hotfix, copy kual, but still unauthorized. I manually copy keystore file from jb archive to /var/local/java/keystore/developer.keystore. KUAL opens, cover appears, but usbnetwork still cant configure from menu (pressing "show current version, enable ssh at boot", nothing changes, only "print the current version of the hack" appears on bottom without any info, extensions from KUAL dont starts(power off, calc, etc...)). I start ssh over wifi only after editing config file, not from kual.
Can i just reinstall jailbreak Update_jailbreak_bridge_1.14.N_install.bin from the beginning?

Last edited by Elendiar; 06-20-2017 at 05:02 AM.
Elendiar is offline   Reply With Quote