View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 12:31 AM   #19
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonteku View Post
I would love to see a forum dedicated to the Jetbook.I owned an EZ Reader for 5 days and have just returned it to Fry's for a black Jetbook,and I love it!
I have no major problems using it but in trying to find answers to small questions I've bounced all over this forum,a central location would be great.I don't post often but this Jetbook has me revved up.Thanks to everyone at this forum,it's a great place.
Thank you for your post, bonteku! I'm glad that this forum has got one more jetBook owner . Why you like jetBook more than EZ Reader unit?
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote