View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 02:57 AM   #1
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Small feature request for Preview window

I love the preview window. Only one tiny thing, and if it can't be done, the preview is still a great feature.

I wonder if it would be possible to set up an interface option or keyboard shortcut to adjust the font size in the preview window without having to go into Book View. Sometimes, it would just be very convenient to have that ability while working in Code View. (I tend to lose synch when jumping between BV and CV)

The work involved in re-coding for this might not be worthwhile for a such a small improvement.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote