View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #3
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Thanks for the quick reply, Billi, I'll try some of these out.

AJ

Just ran through some items:

No, no manual anywhere. However, on the 2nd screen Settings where there is "About", choosing it brings up 4 items of "Abouts". I was looking for the manual so I hit "page forward" and found about 7 pages of the "credits" of all the different software used. Including the last one where it says use this link for source code.

I went through 5 or 6 books, opened them and checked the menu inside the book. No selection for making a shortcut. Back at the main screen, the shortcut is still empty. Must be a ver 1.8 capability. I'm looking forward to seeing it when I update. However, the selection Recent Documents on the main screen functions like you described. Is there a "Recent Documents" in the ver 1.8?

question:

Is there the DRM Setting selection in the Settings? It asks for User ID and password. Is this for Adobe, or some other DRM scheme?

Last edited by AJ Starr; 02-10-2013 at 12:13 PM.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote