View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
Roadbug
Bookworm
Roadbug exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRoadbug exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRoadbug exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRoadbug exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRoadbug exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRoadbug exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRoadbug exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRoadbug exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRoadbug exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRoadbug exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRoadbug exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Original Kobo, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Clara HD
Some thoughts:
  1. Calibre has a box you need to click to keep the proportions of the cover. Unchecked, this might explain why your covers are deformed. In a Mac, go to: Preferences; Conversion; Output options; EPUB output and select the box with "preserve cover aspect ratio" (or something like this).
  2. I am not sure if 600 x 800 pixels is the right aspect ratio for the KT. Never bothered to look for it in the manual, assuming that the manual contains this information.
  3. I have used Calibre to change the covers successfully on my Mac. I have never used ePubFixer, but there might be another little box tucked away somewhere that controls the proportions of covers. Covers created using Calibre appear correctly on my KT when sleeping or turned off.
Roadbug is offline   Reply With Quote