View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:29 AM   #97
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Our culture in general has a relaxed attitude to "torrenting".

Depending on where you are on the internet. I belong to a knitting site, and I see conversations about people who torrented this or that show so they could "catch up", and wholehearted approval and pats on the back, but find one of the knitting patterns on a torrent site? Evil thieves! How dare they think they can get a designer's work for free?!?

I sometimes do a word search for the word "torrent" on twitter and I find tweets that from the same user "don't mind"' torrenting one thing, but other things are sacrosanct and they refuse to touch it.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote