View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 12:35 AM   #24
Gaffer
Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I often read one-handed; my approach is to hold the Touch ion my left hand, and then use a swipe from Right to Left with my thumb to turn the page. (Yes; I could reconfigure to have a tap on the left turn the page forward, but I find it easier to use a swipe).
I also read one handed often, but I use a tap on the right side to turn pages. When I'm holding the Touch in my left hand, I use my middle finger, and when I'm holding it in my right hand I use my thumb. I don't have huge hands, but I find it very easy to use the tabs with either hand.
Gaffer is offline   Reply With Quote