View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstarky View Post
I haven't shut mine down since the update. I'm afraid to now but I also think that maybe I should so I will know if it is going to freeze up now rather than later. Had you made the changes recommended by peeps regarding making the background stay? The only thing I have done is set up how I want it to look, with the exception to the background.

On the fence but I'll probably pull the plug so I don't worry and wonder.
I had Go! launcher installed and and rotating wallpaper. I had the wallpaper app not to start at boot. I can't say if one or the other is the cause or a bad firmware update.

I can say I rebooted with Go! before the update just fine. After googling it looks like it could be either that is the cause.

So either a bad update or Go! is the culprit or it just decided to die at that time.

Last edited by Blossom; 01-24-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote