View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 12:36 AM   #8
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Everyone has their favorite websites, and it can be fun to find "new" websites (even if they've been around for years).

Let me start it off with The Straight Dope.

Another entertaining time waster is Cracked

Thanks for both of these. Excellent reading and I added Cracked to my RSS newsfeed. Sadly, Straight Dope doesn't have an RSS news feed, very surprising in this day and age.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote