View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #1
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Question Is it possible to create interlinear text epubs?

I'm trying to create an epub with interlinear text in it for language learning purposes, but I'm not sure whether this is possible at all.

I created a small test epub (attached) with Calibre which displays fine with the Firefox epub plugin, but not so in ADE and ADE based hardware ebook readers.

Has anyone ever succeeded in creating epubs with interlinear text without having to use images? If so what kind of markup did you use?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Epub_Interlinear.zip (17.3 KB, 305 views)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote