View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
gigo ?

not really - if the book displays OK in via calibre's own epub reader, and I then ask calibre to convert it to .rtf , it seems reasonable to expect the conversion to not lose characters. calibre can convert it to .txt OK, so why can't it convert the same ( inelegantly programmed) source to .rtf without losing stuff en-route.

PS I don't know how the false paragraph ends got in there, I just read the books :-)
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote