View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 06:50 AM   #10
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Shouldn't you be able to delete the book from MYK, then re-borrow the latest version?
Not so sure about that. I have not even tried yet if it is possible to delete a KU book. It could simply be a return instead (or not work). Unlike library borrows that stay in your MYK page after being returned or expired, KU books disappear. It would be nice if past borrows could be shown. There is no way to figure out if a book has been previously borrowed through KU. I do believe I read the book I just started before, but can't be sure.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote