View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 09:09 PM   #509
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem_93 View Post
1) thanks a lot, i don't need to take note, only sometime select a word. About that, there is the dictionary english-"other language"? (in my case italian)
2) ok nothing, i'll try by myself if i can
3)fantastic, i hate the idea of swipe!
4) great, actually i hate the random image of the kindle, i want the cover of my book :/
5)i write some % and x/x for example,i only want to see how much text i can see with the normal font size and no border.

Sadly i can easily try this kobo, so i must ask a lot of things
There is the option of Eng-Italian, Italian-Eng and also a monolingual Italian dictionary, if I recall correctly. I haven't tested out the Italian dictionaries yet. My Sony reader had a good Ita-Eng dictionary, the Collins. I hope that the Kobo's is just as good.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote