View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 03:01 PM   #506
Ansem_93
Zealot
Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by glos View Post
1) I have not tried the PW but I'm not having issues with the Aura, page turn is flawless, trickier to select text, but if you only need a word's definition/translation the long press works fine.
2) this I don't know
3) you can tap the right side to go > or the left side to go <, or swipe wherever you want. But you can also change in the preference so if you want to tap on the left margin to go > you can do it.
4) book cover or nothing with just the "sleeping" text.
5) i'm not sure how to do it, I don't see % or x/x when I change the fonts/margins/etc, just a bar I can adjust..
1) thanks a lot, i don't need to take note, only sometime select a word. About that, there is the dictionary english-"other language"? (in my case italian)
2) ok nothing, i'll try by myself if i can
3)fantastic, i hate the idea of swipe!
4) great, actually i hate the random image of the kindle, i want the cover of my book :/
5)i write some % and x/x for example,i only want to see how much text i can see with the normal font size and no border.

Sadly i can easily try this kobo, so i must ask a lot of things
Ansem_93 is offline   Reply With Quote