View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 11:31 AM   #502
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I get that too (the halfway down the page deal) and yes that happens fairly often, but what I'm referring to (and didn't describe the best?) is I'll get a couple of consecutive screens with only one to four lines of text and then the book returns to "normal". It may be an RMSDK (ADE) issue too, I can't recall if it happened on my last non-Kindle device that was used a lot, but that device also used an older RMSDK (Sony 505).
Thanks for explaining it. No, I haven't seen that on my other readers.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote