View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 11:28 AM   #501
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The circumstances in which it occurs with my other ADE readers is where the book contains a very long paragraph - longer than the screen. What seems to happen is that ADE sometimes seems to get confused about where it should break the paragraph, and breaks it halfway down the screen rather than at the bottom. It's not a common occurrence, but it happens relatively routinely.
I get that too (the halfway down the page deal) and yes that happens fairly often, but what I'm referring to (and didn't describe the best?) is I'll get a couple of consecutive screens with only one to four lines of text and then the book returns to "normal". It may be an RMSDK (ADE) issue too, I can't recall if it happened on my last non-Kindle device that was used a lot, but that device also used an older RMSDK (Sony 505).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote