Thread: PRS-T1 Sony reader android app.
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #5
thomasn75
Groupie
thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o v2, kobo Aura, sony prs t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
I'd already tried several days ago. It's making me think hard about jumping ship to Kindle - easy syncing of books and reading position between apps and physical devices is looking very tempting, particularly with the PRS-T2 looking like last year's model.

Andrew
I am seriously thinking of going to kobo glo. As I buy most of my books from there anyway. I have no faith in Sony ever getting it together. Can't really agree with amazon closed system plus i have to many books in epub. I like my Sony reader but it is becoming harder to cope with the lack of progress.
thomasn75 is offline   Reply With Quote