View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #15
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Thank you for responding.

I have re-downloaded and tried a couple of my epubs with your fonts and CSS. That seemed to go OK. So I have now updated to my fonts and CSS. So far so good. I will see what happens tomorrow with more extended use. Now I'm really confused, but keeping my fingers crossed.

After the testing earlier today I had a further complication when my reader suddenly became unreadable by the PC and I had to reformat it all. I wondered whether the hacking had caused the problem. Now I'm wondering whether it was the other way round and the internal memory was already in trouble when I started to test your hack. Only time will tell.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote