View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 02:17 AM   #8
amjbrown
Addict
amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle app on the iPhone
Quote:
I'm not sure if it's BoB fault or Adobe
I think JSWolf, and I have to agree with him, thinks it is my fault!

Anyway, you have to learn by doing, I now have a sound workflow that gets MSReader book onto my PRS-505, and the BoB people have said that once I have tested their sample book (which I have just done, but they will be asleep) they will exchange the format. Finally, your link confirms clearly what I had deduced.

All in all a very pleasant experience - I learnt a lot, the people on this forum are extremely helpful, and the team at BoB understand customer service.

I expect to be reading "The Reader" on my reader tonight!

Thanks to all
amjb
amjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote