View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #13
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
I'd like to know why people devote their times to upload books on MR. I would also like to know why people decide not to upload them?
Because I don't know how, and I can't figure out the

instructions in the WIKI!!!

But don't give up on me quite yet. You have a 'unknown saint' here.........Leep. She has helped me (and others) figure out Kindlfix and mobidedrm.

She has guided me thru many computer problems I never thought I could solve. She's made me feel like I"m capable of learning any process, and my next project is learning Mobipocket Creator. Its not as intuitive as some of you might think!

I'm still so new at this e-book stuff, and I want to learn to upload books you'll all be proud to have on your readers, not like some of the crap you see on Amazon and other sites.

I appreciate each and every one of you who upload books for all of us. You do an amazing job, so give yourselves a pat on the back!

Love, desertgrandma
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote