View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 06:54 AM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've not uploaded any books. I've only ever created one (Chamber Music, James Joyce) which I did to practice Harry's tutorial, and because I was interested in it of course. I don't know whether it legally could be uploaded here (James Joyce died in 1941, and Chamber Music was first published in 1907), as I've not properly looked at that.

I don't create/format and upload books frankly because of time. It's not that there's not enough free, but rather that, should I put aside current distractions, there are a lot of distractions ahead of book creation/formatting and upload. Also, I have little confidence in my ability to "get it right" at the moment, and need more practice. Also, I think I'd rather prefer to work on some photographic images and make them available freely for use on other folks' ebooks (as well as create my own covers), though whether I'd ever get around to that...

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote