View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 02:35 AM   #134
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
I may be overlooking something really obvious, but how do you get rid of all the page breaks in a document?

I thought I could do it before in MS Mac Office with Replace, but I can't find anything like that in the new Word, and I don't see a macro for it in BookCreator.

I have a PDF which I exported to Word, tweaked the formatting a bit with BookCreator, but it has some code which creates vast empty spaces on a bunch of pages - it seems like forced page-breaks to me. Is there an easy way to reflow this, without losing my spacing before chapters and paragraphs?
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote