View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Angry Drowned Kindle Fire suggestions?

Hey guys,
I was wondering if anybody here has any suggestions before I turn my Fire into a very small cutting board.

I didn't just drop it in the toilet, or spill coffee or Coke on it... I uh... lost it, for about two days. (yeah, I'm not the most organized person in the world) Since I have other readers, I figured it would eventually turn up, and it did. It turned up top down between my waterbed mattress and the liner. Seems there must also be a leak someplace, cause it'd been marinating in about 2" of water. (about 5cm for you metric folks)

I didn't try to turn it on, (but I guess when I took it out of the case it would have hit the auto-on) but dried off the surface and put it in a container full of rice for a week. I took it out today, and... nothing. When I hooked it up to the charger, (also USB to my computer) the "kindle fire" logo came on for a couple seconds, but then went to black. It's been hooked up to the charger for about three hours now, but where the charger used to get toasty warm, it's only room temperature. I figure it's not doing anything.

In truth, I wrote this thing off a week ago, but I was wondering if I could get some feedback. (other than taking better care of my PW)

Thanks for reading,
Andy
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote