View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:20 PM   #2
paralleluniverse
Enthusiast
paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe_alter_ego View Post
I've got a strange problem.

I've got a book in pdf format which was "prepared" for a small 6-inch kindle-like screen size.
I try to read it on a M92 ... and the letters are so huge ...

I am using an up-to-date new (beta) pdf reader.
Is there any possibility to convince M92 to display 2 or 4 pages simultaneously?

For example, I would like to rotate the screen to a "landscape" orientation and then I would like to see 2 consecutive pages simultaneously, one on the left half and one on the right half of the screen (in the standard PC Adobe Reader this can be done using "main menu" -> "View" -> "Page Display" -> "Two-Up")

Or maybe in "portrait" mode, I would like to see 4 consecutive pages simultaneously (left-up, right-up, left-down, right-down).

Somehow, I cannot find the correct settings ...

Thanks in advance,
Pepe.
Download PDFill PDF Tools. It's free and there's an option, "Format Multiple Pages", which can be tweaked to reformat a PDF to display multiple pages on a page.
paralleluniverse is offline   Reply With Quote