View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 07:41 PM   #15
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
The list is now so long it's hard to avoid reading some of them. I see I've read one of the 35 on the current non-fiction hardback list.

One title caught my eye -- How Music Works, at number 28. I was interested enough to check search.overdrive.com, which shows the only countries who have the eBook in some of their libraries are Australia and the UK.

The one title on the list I likely will read is No Easy Day, but not this year.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote