Thread: Silliness My version of a bad day
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:59 AM   #31
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
holy bananas that looks owwwy! you gotta be careful about limbs falling asleep! I was up a telephone pole when I was in the Army, and went to move to the other side (circling the pole), when I put full weight on my left leg, I couldn't feel it as it had gone to sleep, I bounced a little, ASSumed the gaff was in, and stepped down, allllllll the way down, almost 50 feet down
Ouch!!!!! That fall... I am glad you're alive!

I thought my feet had recovered nicely, until yesterday, when I came back from the Frankfurt book fair and, having done some serious walking, the foot is now swollen again twice its normal size.

Quote:
flat feet can throw you into a knock kneed position (eventually) and knock your hips out of alignment, it also puts undue stress on your knees
So I was told. And long-terms problems with the back too. I made a promise to myself to see a podiatrist before year's end. I hope I won't forget.

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 10-14-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote