View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #70
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
First time sideloader here so I need some more help please.

Plug in cord for USB into my Mac and drag item I downloaded to where on my Kindle Fire exactly? I did download ES Explorer from Amazon

Why do people download other browsers then? Is it only to use Flash videos?

If I make a dropbox account can I just download it that way from the Fire?
The tutorials are at the beginning of this thread. It doesn't matter where you put the apk file you just going to use it to install the program then you can delete it.
apk = exe or I don't know what mac uses for executable.

No need for any other browser unless you want one.

Yes on the Dropbox. Once you install Dropbox you can transfer everything that way if you want. My Fire never connects to my PC via USB.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote