View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:51 AM   #10
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Okay, I don't think you guys are looking at the full size of the image I showed. You have to click the image to bring it up in a separate tab or window and then click again to get full size. That is a bit much I guess. So I cropped out a full size section to display below. The PW text is on the left and the Touch is on the right. Everyone has their own tastes of course, but I think the PW text is better because it has a heavier weight and thus is darker.

No, I was not looking at the full size image indeed (I am a bit of a dummy, I'll admit it), so thanks Jack for your new post.

But... I still like the Touch text better. It looks to me higher defined. Does that make sense ?
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote