Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #69
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
uh....I just shot myself in the foot. well, not really. But I ordered an open box T1 from that web site. Red, and only $85.00 I had been wanting another one (for a silly reason) and the resale value should hold, if I decide I don't really need 2 Sony's.

(My silly reason: the T1 I have now is rooted with porkupan's minimal root, and morkl's home screen mod. Works great, so don't want to make any further changes to it. But I want to try some other mods that have been put out recently, or maybe just use it with stock for awhile, so, I need another T1 for that).

Of all the readers I have had, the T1 is the best. But I'm still interested in getting a Kindle Touch at some point. Or maybe put the Kindle app on this one

Last edited by booklover6; 08-10-2012 at 08:46 AM.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote