View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #19
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I don't know if my son or wife installed a PDF reader on the iPad, though it would be very uncharacteristic of them to install a PDF reader on any device. I just know that her iPad has always had the ability to read PDFs from the mail client. It might be the mail client, all I know is it is basic reader but PDFs look good on it.
It's almost certainly iBooks. You get asked if you want to install it the first time you connect an iPad to iTunes, so almost every iPad has it.

Quote:
I heard good things about GoodReader, looks like the price dropped by half. I would pick it up in a heartbeat if the iPad is mine.
It really is an excellent app.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote