View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 10:00 AM   #7
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I guess you guys above have not read Harry Potter or Twilight! Those are my most popular, with over 1 million ratings apiece.

As for the ratings, I find the "outliers" very interesting: where I have rated a book very high and the average rating is very low, or vice versa. My outliers:

Divergent by Veronica Roth: 2 stars by me, 4.39 avg
Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing: 4 stars by me, 3.12 avg. I loved that book and I don't even like chick lit very much. I see a lot of people were really annoyed by it.

None of the books my list have less than 3 stars average. Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing was the lowest rated on my list (sad!). The next two lowest with 3.13--The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender and The Vintage Caper by Peter Mayle--I also really hated.

My least-rated book is Echoes from the Macabre by Daphne DuMaurier which I believe is out of print.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote