Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 04:34 PM   #98
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
A Christmas Carol is outstanding. It was second to the last on my list only because I've read it and seen 10,000 variations on it's theme every December.

I've also read The Scarlet Letter, The Murder Of Roger Ackroyd, and The Iliad, but it's been so many years since I've read Homer that I thought it would be nice to read it again and see how my more "mature" self interprets the work.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote