View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Netflix Version 1.5.0 Works!!!!

Got a tip in another thread from the magnificent Cypherslock that the older version of Netflix works with our Voxes. It's all over the Android forums. So, this is what I did:

1. Search for Netflix 1.5.0 android (NOT v 1.5.1 - it won't work) and apktop
2. You should get a result: www.apktop.com/netflix-1-5-0.html or something similar to this link.
3. Download app.
4. Install (may ask you if you want to overwrite your current installation - it did for me - I said 'yes'.
5. Run
6. Enjoy!

*NOTE* You will get some annoying messages here and there asking you if you want to upgrade to the next version. I just cancel these. I am not sure if this can be disabled?

TEST!
I just re-watched the pilot to The Walking Dead (released on Netflix recently!) and it was flawless. The audio did get out of synch when I fast forwarded, but it got back on track again.

Tested out the headphone jack, too. Sound was flawless!

Last edited by pokee; 11-05-2011 at 01:30 AM.
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote