View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 03:50 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibrefan View Post
I'm using Calibre 0.8.24 and I recently updated the Sony with PRS+ 2.0.14 beta, as I love the "show next in series" feature, amongst many others. Furthermore, I checked but my plugboards in Calibre are still there and active. Anyone who can help me solve this problem?
I have the same setup. You might want to, via the 350 menu, format internal memory on the 350 and then resend your books. The only thing you would have to redo from the PRS+ install would be any extra fonts you put in place the the associated CSS files, so back them up first.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote