View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 01:40 PM   #23
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Ironically, I was reading the second book in the Flavia De Luce mysteries by Alan Bradley last week, and the book mentioned Grieg's Peer Gynt suite. This series is about a precocious, chemistry-obsessed 10 year-old set in a small village in 1950 post-WW2 England. It is packed full of literary references for book lovers. I definitely plan to seek out the music. My challenge will be finding time to read this month, and I will likely be traveling again when the discussion starts.
This sounds very interesting! Thank you for mentioning it.

Edit: Oof! The Kindle versions are expensive at $11.99 a piece, but the do have the an omnibus version for the first 3: Alan Bradley's Flavia de Luce 3-Book Bundle

Last edited by Nyssa; 10-02-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote