View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 02:06 PM   #14
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
You've already fully downloaded and installed them? I think in settings -> manage applications you can uninstall them.
No, I've got a little down arrow in the title bar which indicates something is trying to download. I'd like to just cancel it for now, but I don't know exactly what it is.

Edit: Apparently that was a notice that I had finished downloading Amazon's App Store. I was poking around and found the pulldown notification list and clicked on the notice, the arrow went away.

Edit2: I think I need an Android Phones for Dummies tutorial.

Good news, I turned wep back on and went through wifi-ace and set everything to match my router, put in my wep key and everything works. So I have net access with android fulltime now.

Last edited by carld; 05-24-2011 at 02:58 PM. Reason: more info
carld is offline   Reply With Quote