View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #94
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
Anyone noticing the irony?
Hi Logseman, et al,

if you are referring to the fact that the IQ is sold as a reader, but many appear to be downloading and using other reading apps in lieu of the PB software, then yes, I have noticed, and I was on the verge of commenting along those lines.

A brief play with the IQ (it's under the Christmas tree, waiting for my wife to liberate it) - just to make sure it was working, honestly - saw me put Aldiko on, and I rather prefer it to the PB stuff. We'll see how my wife sorts things out in a few days' time. I doubt she'll find the hardware unsatisfactory though, it is a nice piece of work.

And I don't know what possessed PB to just dump books in a variety of languages in the Library, so you have to sift through to find those in your preferred language. At least the file structure has discreet folders for each language so they can be removed, thus shortening the list.

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote