View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 09:29 AM   #8
Ken Irving
Writer
Ken Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileRead

Device: Nook "1st Edition" Wireless, Nook4PC, NookStudy, Kindle4PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themus View Post
I appreciate the reference Ken, but looks like syncing isn't available for the Nook Color, yet. The Nook Color has it's own manual, though I did look at the page reference you gave me to see if something similar was available.

I would have thought B&N would have had this feature in the Nook Color for sure at it's debut.
Yeah, you'd think it would be at the top of the list, as it should have been for the grayscale Nook in the first place. I guess "internal" syncing of a single person's readers/devices is more of a priority for us than for B&N. Social-network sharing probably sucked up the programming time from things like that. I suppose social networking might make B&N some money, but me being on the same page with myself probably won't.
Ken Irving is offline   Reply With Quote